Seven out of ten callers are put on hold, what are they hearing when they call your practice? If they simply hear dead air, the chances are good that they'll hang up or worse, call another doctor altogether. Effective on-hold messaging reduces hang-ups by nearly 80%. And callers will even stay on hold longer with a thoughtful on-hold marketing program. In fact, 16 to 20% of callers respond to offers based on on-hold messages.
On hold messaging for your practice.
Medical On Hold's premium quality "message on hold" programs deliver compelling messages in less than 20 seconds. Let us create a program that keeps your callers focused on your practice at what is virtually the point of sale!
- If you have a new product or service that will help them – drive it home on hold.
- Promote your website, Facebook, Twitter and more!
- Can you save them time or do you offer flexible hours? Drive it home on hold!
- Ask for referrals! If you offer referral rewards make sure your patients know that.
- Do you have a new team member or doctor? Tell your patients while they're holding!
- What other services do you offer?
- Do you have important reminders for patients before their visit? Remind them to bring their current insurance card, update any insurance/address information, print forms from your website, or anything to help your staff expedite their arrival.
- Thank patients for choosing your practice!